My standard fee is $120 for individuals per 60-minute session. I believe that therapy should be accessible to everyone and offer a sliding scale for a limited number of clients for whom this is unmanageable; please contact me for availability. Payment methods currently accepted include cash, check, and credit cards. I am able to bill some insurances, and can bill others out-of network. Payment is due at the time of service, or prior to the session. Please feel free to contact me for a free 30 minute consultation to determine whether our working together is right for you, or to schedule a first appointment. I’m also happy to provide referrals to other practitioners as needed.
Some questions you may ask your insurer prior to scheduling:
- Do I have coverage for outpatient mental health treatment?
- Does my health plan cover out-of-network providers?
- Is pre-authorization required?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Is there a maximum number of therapy sessions allowed under my current coverage?
Accepted Payment Methods:
American Express, Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
I am able to accept Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Providence, and United Behavioral Healthcare.